County Clerk(715) 479-3600
CLERK OFFICE PERSONNEL
David R. Alleman
Payroll, Benefits & Accounts Coordinator:
2014 1st edition Plat Book & Land Atlas – available now
DUTIES OF THE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE
· County Board: prepares and maintains County Board agendas, minutes, resolutions, ordinances, appointments, legal notices and publications.
· Elections: coordinates federal, state and all local elections.
· County Directory: maintains and prepares a county directory of all federal, state, and local officials, county agencies and departments.
· Oaths and Bonds: issues and maintains oaths, bonds and certificates of election for all county officials.
· Purchasing: performs purchasing duties as prescribed by the County Board.
· Census: coordinates the federal census every ten years.
· Claims: maintains claims filed against County.
· Performs: various accounting functions for the county such as: payroll, budgeting and voucher preparation.
· Maintains: personnel records, payroll records and employee benefit programs.
· Performs all administrative duties as prescribed in the Wisconsin State Statutes