Election Results: See Vilas County Main Page-
Who’s Eligible to Vote?
· You must be a US Citizen.
· You must be a resident of our county for at least 10 days.
· You must be at least 18 years of age.
· For more information on voter eligibility see Chapter #6 of the Wisconsin State Statutes
How to Register
· You should contact the town or city clerk for your municipality.
· You can get a voter registration application here and mail it to your municipal clerk.
· Complete the form and mail it to your municipal clerk's office. The application must be received by the clerk no later than 5:00 PM on the Friday before the election in order for an absentee ballot to be mailed to you.
· Or, request an absentee ballot in person at your municipal clerk's office. This can be done up until 5:00 PM on the day before the election.
Other related Links: http://elections.state.wi.us