Welcome to Vilas County Commission on Aging
The Vilas County Commission on Aging provides supportive and advocacy services to county residents 60 and older to meet their community needs.
Find out more about how each of our staff help to make these services work to address your current needs.
- Susan Richmond, Director
- Susan Corrieri, Elder Benefit Specialist
- Pamme Williams, Elder Benefit Specialist
- Rebecca Gleason, Administrative Secretary
- Amie Rein, Family Caregiver Coordinator/Health and Wellness
- Mary Kapke, Coordinator, Chore/Alzheimer's Programs
If you have trouble accessing this page or require this information in an alternative format or wish to request and accomodation because of disability, contact:
Vilas County Commission on Aging at 715-479-3625 or fax 715-479-3692