Vilas County Wisconsin
Vilas County Public Property Committee Rules and Members
Contact the County Clerks office for an official copy of the Standing Rules.
STANDING RULES AND COMMITTEE DUTIES
THE VILAS COUNTY PUBLIC PROPERTY COMMITTEE
- It shall be responsible for maintenance, repair and upkeep of the Courthouse and other County owned buildings and grounds, except highway department buildings and grounds.
- It shall be responsible for the remodeling and assigning of office space.
- Upon recommendation of the appropriate committee, it shall be responsible for approving the purchase, lease and acquisition of all equipment to be used by the County or its employees, excluding Highway Department properties and equipment.
- It shall supervise construction of and repair to County buildings, grounds and equipment, excluding Highway Department properties. This supervision includes the ability to authorize the purchase of any necessary materials.
- It shall set up and supervise duties and hours of custodians and staff and provide for accounting for their supplies.
- It shall require each department to maintain an inventory of all County property under its care.
- It shall be responsible for handling OSHA and ADA policies.
- The Maintenance Supervisor and Information Systems Director shall report to this committee.