Vilas County Wisconsin
Vilas County Land Records Committee Rules and Members
Contact the County Clerks office for an official copy of the Standing Rules.
STANDING RULES AND COMMITTEE DUTIES
THE VILAS COUNTY LAND RECORDS COMMITTEE
- It shall supervise the work of the Vilas County Land Information Office in carrying out the design, development, and implementation of an integrated land information system.
- Its membership shall include representatives from the Land and Water Conservation Committee; the Zoning and Planning Committee; the Forestry, Recreation and Land Committee; the Highway Committee; the Emergency Government Committee; and the Finance Committee; the Law Enforcement Committee; and the Solid Waste & Mining Committee.
- When necessary or advisable, it shall coordinate land information projects with other units of government and/or the private sector.
- It shall administer and guide land records projects and funding as set forth in the county wide land records plan as per §16.967(3)(e).
- It shall review and recommend projects from the County and local governmental units for grants from the state land information board under §16.967(7).
- The Mapping Coordinator and Tax Listing Coordinator shall report to this Committee.