Vilas County Wisconsin
Vilas County Library Committee Rules and Members
Contact the County Clerks office for an official copy of the Standing Rules.
STANDING RULES AND COMMITTEE DUTIES
THE VILAS COUNTY LIBRARY COMMITTEE
- It shall be the duty of the Library Committee to survey and study the Library needs of the County and to develop and report to the County Board plans and proposals for improving Library services within the County.
- It shall annually review the services of the Northern Waters Library System and make its recommendations to the County Board.
- It shall annually submit a preliminary budget to the Finance and Budget Committee showing the recommended donation levels for the local library units and the Northern Waters Library System.
- It shall act as Vilas County’s library planning committee pursuant to §43.11, Wis. Stats, or its successor statute(s).
- A representative from each library within Vilas County and a representative from the Northern Waters Library Service shall be nonvoting, advisory members of this Committee.